Current version 2023-03-21
We, legal entity name DRINKSERVISAS, UAB, legal entity code 302491145, address Sodų st. 4, Žadeikiai, LT-96304 Klaipėda district, VAT code LT100005337816 (hereinafter - We OR the Company) we take care of our customer, the user of the e-store DRINKSERVICE and the user of the website WWW.DRINKSERVICE.LT (hereinafter - You OR the User) (hereinafter - E-Shop) with data security and privacy.
1.1. Personal Data - means any information by which your identity can be directly or indirectly determined. The following personal data of yours are processed:
- Buyer's email adress;
- Name and surname of the person who will collect the goods;
- Name and surname of the buyer;
- Buyer's contact details - e-mail address and telephone number, address;
- Buyer's delivery data - the address to which the goods will be delivered or another choice of the Buyer regarding the delivery / collection of goods;
- The buyer's chosen payment method and entered payment data;
- History of orders placed in your E-store;
- IP adress;
- network and location data when you provide it;
- History of your requests and complaints;
- other publicly available data that you shared while visiting the online store.
1.2. Processing of personal data - refers to any operation performed with personal data (such as - information collection, editing, changing, recording, storing, granting access, submitting requests, archiving, etc.).
1.3. Data controller - DRINKSERVISAS, UAB, legal entity code 302491145, address Sodų st. 4, Žadeikiai, LT-96304 Klaipėda district, VAT payer code LT100005337816.
1.4. Data subject - any natural person whose data is processed by the Company
1.5. Website – WWW.DRINKSERVICE.LT.
- Processing of your personal data when using the E-shop and visiting the Website
By submitting data to the Company, the Data Subject agrees that the Personal Data will be used by the Company in order to ensure the functioning of the E-store for the purposes desired by the Data Subject.
The Company processes your personal data on the following basis:
- The Company receives your express consent to process your data in this way, ie when you create a User account;
- You place an order in the E-shop, which is accepted and executed, thus concluding a contract with you and executing it;
- also in cases where the Company has to process your data under a legal obligation;
- the legitimate interests of the Company are implemented. We will process your Personal Data if we have a legitimate interest in doing so and such data processing does not violate your interests and protection of rights.
The company processes your data for the following purposes:
- For efficient, optimal and convenient functioning of the E-shop;
- In order to ensure the smooth administration of the E-shop;
- To register and maintain your account;
- For the proper provision of the services you have ordered;
- In order to provide you with relevant information, to answer your questions and requests;
- Carrying out statistical and other analysis aimed at improving the operation of the E-store and your experience using it;
- When you visit the Website, the Company may process your IP address, network and location data. These Personal Data are collected with the help of cookies and other similar technologies based on the User's consent.
- For other purposes that may be indicated to you at the time of submitting your data.
- Provision of personal data to third parties
3.1. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties only if it is necessary to conclude and execute a contract for the benefit of the data subject, or for other legitimate reasons.
3.2. The Company may provide Personal Data to its data processors who provide services to the Company and process personal data on behalf of the Company. Such Personal Data Processors selected by the Company have the right to process Personal Data only in accordance with the Company's instructions and only to the extent necessary to properly fulfill the obligations set forth in the contract between the Company and the service provider. We assure you that the Company cooperates only with such data processors who guarantee appropriate measures (organizational and technical) for the processing of Personal data and ensure the processing of Personal data in accordance with the requirements of legal acts.
3.3. The company may also provide personal data in response to court or state authority requests to the extent necessary to properly comply with applicable legislation and state authority orders.
- Term of personal data storage
4.2. If you have not been active in the User account in the E-shop for 5 years, your personal data will be deleted.
4.3. You can also request that your account in the E-store be deleted.
- 5. Personal data of minors
5.1. We care about protecting the privacy of minors. We inform you that our E-shop and Website are not suitable for persons under 18 years of age.
5.2. Persons who are under 18 years of age may not provide any Personal Data in the E-shop and Website.
5.3. If a person is younger than 18 years old, in order to use the E-store or Website, before submitting Personal data, he must have the written consent of at least one of the legal representatives (father, mother, guardian(s)) regarding the processing of personal data.
- Rights of data subjects
6.1. As a Data Subject, you have the following Data Subject rights:
6.1.1. The right to receive information about data processing ("right to know").
6.1.2. The right to access the processed data ("right to access").
6.1.3. The right to demand rectification of data ("right to rectification").
6.1.4. The right to request deletion of data ("right to be forgotten"). This right does not apply if the personal data that is requested to be deleted is also processed on another legal basis, such as the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or is the fulfillment of an obligation according to applicable legislation.
6.1.5. The right to restrict data processing ("right to restrict").
6.1.6. The right to object to data processing.
6.1.7. Right to data portability. The right to data portability cannot adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The data subject does not have the right to data portability in relation to personal data that is processed manually in systematized files, such as paper files.
6.1.8. The right to request that only automated data processing, including profiling, not be applied.
6.1.9. The right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
6.2. In order to exercise your rights, you can send us an inquiry or request in writing: email@example.com. Upon receiving such a request or inquiry from you, we may ask you to fill out the necessary forms, as well as to submit a notarized copy of your personal document, which we need to verify your identity in order to avoid disclosure of personal data.
6.3. After receiving your request or inquiry regarding the processing of personal data, we undertake to provide you with an answer and perform the actions specified in the request or inform you why we refuse to perform them no later than within 1 month from the date of the request. If necessary, the specified period can be extended by another 2 months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In this case, within 1 month from the day of receiving the request, we will inform you about such an extension.
6.4. If Personal Data is deleted at your request, we will only keep copies of information that are necessary to protect our and others' legitimate interests, to comply with the obligations of government authorities, to resolve disputes, to identify disturbances or to comply with any agreements you have entered into with us.
6.5. If you believe that your rights as a data subject have been violated, you can also file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority that supervises us - the State Data Protection Inspectorate, you can find more information and contact details on the inspectorate's website www.ada.lt.
7.3. You can control Cookies on the Website. You have the right to choose whether you want to accept Cookies and other tracking technologies We use, or whether you want to disable cookies completely or only some of them.
7.5. We use the following categories of cookies:
- 7.6 Type of cookie - Third-party cookie.
- Final Provisions